Knight's Tent Burgund, 3 x 5 m
With a stately height of just over 2.5 m, the generously sized Knight's tent Burgund is a functional and sturdy camp tentoffering ample space. The pitching can be easily handled by 3 to 4 people. Once the roof has been mounted, the two sidewallsjust need to be hung up by means of hooks and grommets. A pelmet running all the way around the tent conceals and seals thejunction between roof and walls. This medieval tent can also be used as a canopy by simply leaving the sidewalls out. Theawning offers good sun and rain protection and is designed as a separate piece which can be put up or taken down according toyour needs. The bottom edge closes with a sod cloth that flaps into the inside and keeps dirt and dust out. The door closes withloops and opens by simply rolling it up. The tent's back wall can also be opened to allow for more air and light. Each ironcentre pole and side pole is also conveniently equipped with an extended bottom tip designed to be driven into the ground forproper securing.
The historical Knight's tent is waterproofed and treated against mildew and mould. The pure cotton canvas is particularly robustand tear-resistant but still very affordably priced, making this medieval tent an indispensable piece of equipment for medievalmarkets, military camps or LARP events.
Delivery includes all accessories needed for the proper setting up and fastening of the tent.
- Dimensions: approx. 3 x 5 m
- Entrance height: approx. 1.80 m
- Inner height: approx. 2.50 m
- Sidewalls height: approx. 1.85 m
- Awning dimensions: approx. 2 x 2.20 m
- Awning height: approx. 1.85 m
- Weight: approx. 72 kg
Scope of delivery:
- Tent skin consisting of 1 roof, 2 sidewalls, 1 awning
- 15 side poles: approx. 1.80 m (approx. 1.92 m with end tips)
- 2 sectional centre poles: approx. 2.55 m (approx. 2.77 m with end tips)
- 1 sectional ridge pole: approx. 2.50 m
- 2 awning poles: approx. 1.80 m
- 16 large tent pegs
- 15 small tent pegs
- Cotton guy-ropes with tensioners
- Shipment consists of 3 packing pieces.
Colours and material:
- natural colour (cotton, 425 gsm)
- red/blue (cotton, 425 gsm)
All measurements are approximate and may differ from the actual product supplied. The tents are crafted by hand, which lends theman authentic appearance on the one hand, but may also result in one or two small defects on the other hand. Cotton is a naturalmaterial that reacts differently depending on the various outside conditions and can considerably shrink or expand. So the ironpoles included in delivery may not fit straightaway into the designated holes. It might in certain cases be necessary to somewhatshorten the poles to size. Please do not try to stretch the tent skin by force, as it increases the risk of the canvas tearing orthe stitches snapping.